Contents: 1 x 3g Pola Night Syringe (with 16% Carbamide Peroxide Gel = 5.7% Hydrogen Peroxide)
*Not to be used by pregnant, lactating women OR persons under 18 yrs old. *Whitening will NOT lighten crowns, veneers or fillings. *Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. *Contains Sodium Fluoride and contains Hydrogen Peroxide. *Cannot be used by patients undergoing Fixed Brace treatment, the brace must be removed before you can start whitening.
*The item is ONLY AVAILABLE to patients who have had brace treatment at our clinic & used it prior.
Pola night is used as a take home whitening system. It is spearmint flavoured crystal clear gel that contains a unique blend of soothers, conditioners and water to whiten your teeth fast with great results and minimal sensitivity.
- Clean your teeth thoroughly before whitening.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the
tray/retainer for the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Seat the tray/retainer, with the gel around the teeth.
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush.
- Wear for minimum 90 minutes. (You can wear longer if you wish)
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush your teeth.
- If you are a smoker it is advised not to smoke straight away after bleaching.
- Do no eat or drink for an hour after gel use.
* Please give details for the existing DMcConville patient for this product at checkout (order will not be processed without this information).